Hiring a circuit designer, cash paid for help!

Need help with a project? Trying to find a component? Post any general technical questions here.
mystryman

Hiring a circuit designer, cash paid for help!

Post by mystryman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Hello,

Im not sure if this is in the right place, or if its allowed, if anyone has any problems, let me know!

Right, I'm a 26 year old civil engineer, who did electronics at school, but that was a while ago and I'm awful at knowing what resistors etc to use. So I thought I would request help with a little project I have.

The project will involve 2 servos and 4 motors, I need to control these in a certain sequence once a button is pressed, and the sequence should be completed as described. I wont go into details here, as I will give exact details to the person I take on, but the basics are;

1) operate motor 1 for x seconds
2) operate motor 2 for x seconds
3) rotate servo 180 degrees
4) operate motor 3 for x seconds
5) roate servo 180 degrees..............

etc.

I estimate 22 different steps to the sequence and should be running around 6V. I would need you to tell me what parts I need, the circuit layout and any precautions to take while building it. I have around £75 to spend on parts, although I am sure it can be done for under £50. As for your fee, I think £100 is the maximum I will pay for this project, although I would go higher if you are able to produce a pcb or breadboard version (I would pay you for all parts and a bonus for actually putting it together). You should email me your offers, telling me how long it would take you, and the approx cost of the parts required. It wont always be the lowest bid that gets the job, and I have plans for more projects this year so I am looking for a repeat designer.

please email me at s.e.s@live.co.uk with the subject "project".

Many thanks,

David

mystryman

Re: Hiring a circuit designer, cash paid for help!

Post by mystryman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:33 pm

Can anyone tell me why no-one is interested?
Is it too difficult?
I'm not offering enough money?

Thanks
David