would this oscillator design work?

Need help with a project? Trying to find a component? Post any general technical questions here.
computer blind

would this oscillator design work?

Post by computer blind » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:26 pm

So ive got a coilless oscillator just out of capacitors.

The idea is I draw into a main capactor, and then once this has finished drawing a secondary capacitor will then start to draw, because the first capacitor has finished drawing.
I do this twice, and then the secondary capactiors then discharge into the main capacitor, and then it starts again. I have to have enough parallel capacitors into the main capacitor
to fully discharge it, or itll slowly lose difference or something.

Im not sure if itll work, ill be off to JCAR to go get the stuff to go try it out.

If it does work. It means I can do everything with capacitors, primarily, resistors dont count to me, they are simplfied out to just battery difference, and im trying to rid myself of diodes completely, then i just need to have some personal replacement for a capacitor. then i can do make my computer.

computer blind

Re: would this oscillator design work?

Post by computer blind » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:17 pm

I just defeated it. I better put this here so I dont confuse people.

As it so happens, I might not need to make one straight away, if i just run a megahert i can just an average oscillator, it seems to me that its not the most important thing happening in the computer, and getting the state + router +amplification to work, is more important.

So I never actually put it together, but I figure itll just even out and it wont oscillate, itll just discharge as it charges.

But heres my smelly amplifier, that im pretty sure works ->

computer blind

Re: would this oscillator design work?

Post by computer blind » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:43 am

i had another think about that design, and the biggest flaw is the constant draw down the ends, and the signal is supposed to be strongest in the middle (where u put a turbine or a speaker.) i figure a quick solution is to recharge a battery but if i could somehow add some bias to have a diode activate given two currents passing through each other, that could save more.