Like Lochmaster

Need help with a project? Trying to find a component? Post any general technical questions here.
Magician

Like Lochmaster

Post by Magician » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:47 am

Hi Guys, is there software that can test your design on a veroboard, in a virtual world, add all the parts, layout the circuits and test, if it's a simple led light on/off switch circuit then thats what it tests, the light goes on or off.
Lochmaster is pretty good, the test button only checks out the circuit, handy to chk for leaks, HOWEVER :D I would love to design some kind of project and TEST to see if it works or not, saves all the soldering/veroboard, and not to mention the crushing disappointment when you connect it to your power supply box and then ... nothing... :cry:

Breadboards and me don't seem to get along, so veroboard was my next step,

Have been looking at Osil, Ocilis, Osily, Oscilloscope these big words get me every time, unsure if I need one though, the learning curve seems a bit steep, pretty new to whole electronic hobby thing, Doc tells me to keep challenging myself due to signs of Parkinson, Alzheimer's etc unsure which yet, but have always wanted to get into this hobby, but life never gives you much time, however challenge myself I will, just cant make it a long learning curve.
Veroboards I Like, have built a number of Kits, but would like to be a bit more creative, so any pointers would be appreciated.

Regards
Gary