Page 1 of 1

Ribbon Cable

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:03 am
by Leviset
I need a ribbon cable that will connect (as female end) to a 40mm 16 pin male (on a LCD screen) and the other end needs to be an 18mm 16 exposed pins which then slides and locks on the PCB.
Does anyone know what part/ribbon cable I could buy to achieve this please?
Another thought I’ve had is is there some sort of adaptor that would connect to the 16 pins on the LCD screen to convert it to still 16 pins but an 18mm size. That way I could just use a standard 18mm 16 pin Ribbon Cable that is 18mm each end?

Re: Ribbon Cable

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:04 pm
by David
Offhand, I don't know. Google is the first go-to place for all sorts of electronic stuff, including connectors. There are also technical data and pin-outs details on this site - see above.

Ribbon cable can be found easily.

Hope this helps