RKC REX C-100

Need help with a project? Trying to find a component? Post any general technical questions here.
Dano41

RKC REX C-100

Post by Dano41 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am

Has anyone got one of these and can help?The manual that comes with this is in chinese anyone got a link to english one.I have used Rex c 100 for other projects but this one is different.Example I can't activate the auto tune because I can't change the digits when I got to settings even though I've tried different setting in the lock setting.If I change the SV the PV changes by a few degrees as well.The PV is out by a couple of degrees C when tested against an accurate thermometer.I have tried other Rex C 100 manuals on line but they are not the same as this RKC REX C-100.Any help would be greartl appreciated.Andy

David

Re: RKC REX C-100

Post by David » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:03 am

Hello. I have not come across this controller, but a quick search on the net brought up this manual, which seems to be pretty comprehensive. Hope it helps.
https://www.rkcinst.co.jp/english/pdf_m ... zc21e1.pdf

Dano41

Re: RKC REX C-100

Post by Dano41 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi,thank you for reply.I have seen this manual it is similar but different.Tried different digits in LCK screen but still can't get it unlocked to start auto tuning and other settings.Also the panel on this model only has 3 digits.Contacted the seller and dosen't have and english manual.There must be loads of these models about someone must know how to access them.