Motor for a sensor bin

Need help with a project? Trying to find a component? Post any general technical questions here.
cegueira

Motor for a sensor bin

Post by cegueira » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:33 pm

The motor seems to have failed in my kitchen sensor bin, I was hoping to replace just the motor instead of getting a whole new bin. There doesn't seem to be much info on the motor except the code 320T-12400. The bin works off 4 AA batteries. Here is a picture of the motor:

David

Re: Motor for a sensor bin

Post by David » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:37 am

Once again, Google and EBay are very useful websites. Search by the product number, as well as "small electric motors". You may have to remove the pinion (gearwheel) on the faulty motor, and put it on a replacement. These are usually pull off/push on things, but try not to damage the teeth.

Patpat

Post by Patpat » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Hello,

I’m in France and i have the same problem.

Have you find the motor on internet ?

Thanks for your answer.

Florian.

Charleso

Post by Charleso » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:17 pm

I’ve had 2 of these bins and they are not fit for purpose, each time the battery goes and you try to reset it, it never worked properly I brought mine through amazon who were crazy bulk Shark Tank Weight Loss Drink How To cut weight sizegenetics SARMs for Sale great with replacing and then refunding my 2nd one, however tower were not quite as helpful