digital holographic television

Need help with a project? Trying to find a component? Post any general technical questions here.
computer blind

digital holographic television

Post by computer blind » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:07 am

I used to think digital logic was going to be the hardest thing ever, but now I know its simple as just drawing up some truth tables, wiring in the truth tables then wiring them together.
I have been WORKING FOR SO LONG. and when i finally get this ******* in im going to be so frickin' relieved.

My first project (im going harder than any other farm boy.) is going to be a holographic 3d television that works off ordinary tv signal. (Ive already got the 3d algorythm finished, for depth map production off the colour tv signal.) So im wondering, how the hell can I get a hologram to work in a digital like compound fashion, ive got a full 2d segment tv to go (only with a little test screen... and only in a hardware emulation.)

Im sure once im bored of movin my head around ill just go back to normal tv, but im here for the challenge, and theres future projects that depend on this one.

computer blind

Re: digital holographic television

Post by computer blind » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:01 am

I just thought a bit, and im thinking about doing it with solenoids. It suits digital, as I have an output analogue value per solenoid. I figure I could fit about 80 in a row in about 40cm, which makes them half a centremetre and push the pixels out that way. is it possible to buy smaller ones than this? because I figure I couldnt go much smaller than that myself.

Its going to take ages to wire it up, the actual logic inside ive got no problems with, im going to get the computer to lay it out for me automatically.

Heres a little pic of my last digital logic circuit designer (this one is actually an ordinary segment screen, with a little screen test running on it, it sorta draw walks on the screen in a broken way, because i wasnt trying, and it demonstrates its little pixel rastering drill anyhow, so it was good to leave there.). (unfortunately I suffered mysterious braindamage before I could finish it, and it makes me get superstitious about things.)
But im back dumber AND harder than ever.

I doubt the 3d tv will be any bigger, its exactly the same except it just shoots out the solenoids instead of granting a colour, so its exactly the frickin same, and its still only just a 2d thing pretty much, its just a high detailed extrusion, thats all.

About the 3d making algorythm -> heres a vid of it in its early stages ->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOn17m1Eunw

It operates on a simple one shot gimme per pixel independant of any other frame, I get it over and done with simply using scale dilatation.

computer blind

Post by computer blind » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:20 am

Mad Magnus's "Demorgan Kirchoff" Hard-Wired I/O Router Model

Digital logic is simplified into routers. Routers universally handle digital logic.
So I figure if I can make this baby, then digital's dead dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0TQ6AS ... e=youtu.be

computer blind

Post by computer blind » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:48 pm