What are your habits as an electronics/robotics hobbyist

Need help with a project? Trying to find a component? Post any general technical questions here.
tony49

What are your habits as an electronics/robotics hobbyist

Post by tony49 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Hello,

I am a French student at the University of Plymouth in Msc Robotics. As part of a coursework for one of my module called « Entrepreneurship: commercialize your idea » , I have to make a sort of « market research » and have decided to get interested in the field of electronics and robotics hobbyists. Globally, the aim of this research is to try to measure the number of people who take part in electronics and/or robotics hobby and what are their habits.

If you are an electronics and/or robotics hobbyist or not, could you please take a few minutes of your time to fill the following questionnaire (19 questions – about 3 minutes, you will see it's really simple) which will really really help me in my investigations.

The questionnaire is here (it's a google form) :

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform ... Ylh1WWc6MA

Thanks a lot !

tony49

Re: What are your habits as an electronics/robotics hobbyist

Post by tony49 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:07 am

Thank you to everyone who answered to the questionnaire. I have already received 45 answers. But if you want to submit your answer, you can still do so. I will stop the survey during this week (4 or 5 of march).

Thank you everybody ! Bye !