- Resistor colour code calculator
- LED series resistor calculator
- Series / parallel resistor calculator
- Capacitance unit converter
- Charge / Energy calculator
- Capacitor code calculator
- Series / parallel capacitor calculator
- Convert colour code to inductance
- Convert inductance to colour code
- Ohm Law calculator
- Potential Divider calculator
- Wheatstone Bridge calculator
- Power (wattage) calculator
- Reactance calculator
- Technical Data
- Beginners Guide
Series / Parallel Capacitor Calculator
The calculators below calculate series or parallel combinations of capacitors. Enter the capacitor value and press 'Add to Total'. Repeat until all capacitors have been entered. Press 'Clear Total' to start a new calculation.
Capacitors in Series - Calculate Total:
Capacitors in Parallel - Calculate Total:
Forumlae:Capacitors in Series: (1/CTOTAL) = (1/C1) + (1/C2) + (1/C3) .....
Capacitors in parallel: CTOTAL = C1 + C2 + C3 .....
If you found this calculator useful why not download Electronics Assistant?
- All the online calculators and more in a stand-alone application
- Converts Resistor & Inductor colour codes, calculates LED series resistors, capacitance units, series / parallel resistors & capacitors, frequency, reactance & more
- Calculation of nearest preferred resistor values with a choice of 5 series from E12 to E192
- Print & save calculation results